Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blogging agn

Its been 1 month i dint update my blog...
LOL....too lazy
But holidays are used to relax mah...

Btw my dad finally bought a brand new windows 7 computer
Arh yess i finally get to play my nba game which i bought it during christmas last year
Hard to say when u buy a new game n u need to wait about 1 year oni you get to touch n play it.....
Nvm at lease my restaurant city is getting higher n higher...hehe

Hmmmm...Christmas is getting nearer and nearer
Waiting to get new gundam from my aunt...hehe
Bt hardly to say....b4 christmas PMR result will come out...cant imagine how i sleep during 22nd (result come out on 23rd) n i m going Singapore on 22nd!!! OMG
Hope my mom will bring me good news....the better result i get...the better reward n present i get too

Lastly....
WISH EVERY 1 EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
(This may b my last post of the year....MAYB..)

No comments:

Post a Comment