Tuesday, October 26, 2010

House work House work House work!

Goshhhh. I had a good news and a bad news...
Good news is, PMR is totally over and i m done with those crap exams this year.
Bad news is, i had no excuse of dont wanna do house work!
It is damn annoying when ur dad and mom keep saying:"U r the most free person now, SO, go do all the house work as you keep saying u r so boring at home!"(well, my sis is laughing at the side)
So u can imagine urself lah, come back from school, dad says wash shirt dry shirt keep shirt. mom says sweep floor mop flour cut grass. All the house work keep coming no matter how u run away from it.
Walao, my body was cramp after pumping so much when i had a deal with my friend in basketball. Then come back still need do house work. Now my hand even can raise fully up  T.T
Nvm at lease i can use my time in doing a better work such as house work rather than just sitting in front the comp the whole day. =)

Hope i can buy a new gundam again. (the next post will be my latest gundam 轰大帝孙权·虎燐魄)

P/S: I hope that the school can set a better activities for the PMR student next year. This year was totally boring n xien till i beh tahan!

No comments:

Post a Comment