Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hungry...

Seriously i get hungry easily this few days. Dont even know what the matter is going on in my stomach. But, when i went down to find sth to eat everytime, i cant even find one!
What the hell going on with my dad and mom, they seems like doesn't wan to buy anything for me.
Yesterday, my dad told us that because my mom's diabetes increase, therefore, NO MORE WHITE BREAD ANYMORE FROM NOW ON. Walao a...my white bread.....IS GONE!!! T.T
Gosh...from now on no high 5 no gardinier all no more edi.....

Now, i oni can eat the roughage bread that i dont like.But what can i do...my mom's diabates is quite serious....i still have to sacrifice my diet to save her....

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!! I m hungry but i dowan to eat that roughage bread!!! What can i do??

 Bye bye my white bread!!
 I will miss u....
 T.T
 Gardenia....BYE~~
 From now on, i could only eat this...
Walao so hard how u wan me to eat orh??

No comments:

Post a Comment