Friday, October 29, 2010

SCOUT

Joining scout, was one of my greatest choice in my life
Scout, was a fun, amazing, unique activities
But, the importance is
Joining scout, i had the chance, to meet u guys
My fellow friends

It was strange, when we meet each other the 1st time
We hardly dono each other
The person standing beside you, who are they, where they come from
But since the 1st time we meet,
We know
Our destiny, Our fate in Sentosa's Scout troup
Has begin

The scout's activity had brought us together
All kinds of activities we joined in scout had became a part of our memory
We learned the moral of friendship
We learned the moral of being together is only the way to succed
We learned the moral of being a scout, we had to help each other
All these became a lesson
For us to know,
How much important that
A person, a friend can do for us
The importance of friendship I learned
Was in the activities in scout

I still remembered the activities we run through in scout
The 1st year, we meet each other
Our job,
Is to enjoy the activities in scout
We learned how to march
We learned how to go against our senior
We learned how to use equipment
We learned how to enjoy the fun and happiness inthe activities
It was cool when I 1st time felt that
Joining scout was amazing
Much more better than when I joined in primary school

During the second year
We learned to become seniors
We met all kinds of problem within us and our juniors
It was an experience of leading a new people in our live
But,
We still enjoy the joy
We enjoy making fun with our juniors
We enjoy disturbing them when they are marching
We enjoy scolding them
All the pain we met in form 1 we pay back on them
It was great and funny
When the juniors was playing a fool by us

During the 3rd year,
It was finally out turn to make activities
It was not a pleasant memory
We had all kinds of argument each other
We argue each other
It may be a horrible memory(sorry chin yang)
But
Does disagreement affected our friendship?
No, it doesn't
We still join scout
We still play
We still aluba each other during our birthdays
We still rip each other
What i wanted to say is
Because of scouts
Because of you guys
I learned
Not to think as an individual
But
As a team
A team together that brought us to all kinds of memorable things
Was the best part of my life

This was my 3rd year of joining scout
I hope that we could continue our relatioship
No metter
These few years
Or even in the future
I hope that
1 day in my future life
I still had a chance
To aluba together
To rip each other
To guai lan each other
To kao lui each other
With all of you guys!

I will always love u guys
Thx for guys!

P/S: Do felt cold when i wrote this post, BUT, hope u guys will be happy to see it!

 Junior Camp 2010- ALL FORM 3 TOGETHER!

 Swimming in the river, so shock!

 A foto after making a gadget

I do love this one very much! ALUBA-ing MARCUS!

 Meeting under tower?
 Penggembara 

 Penggembara 2009

 Showing muscle? Adrian say:"sao pei lah"

 Duty in MSSKL(Teck Chun had a weired look)
 Backside??

 Pameran 2010- Our best activity
 One of my best pal- CB Chun
Planing for an aluba on Marcus!

HOPE U GUYS LOVE THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment