Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LOL....


Chim-glish (come learn professionals language)

english is 
a dominant international language that originated from England.
chim glish is
a Profound english used Profusely by Professionals Professionally, to Profess their Professionalism


layman: eh, careful careful
english: please be careful

chimglish : an extreme exercise of immense caution is duly encourage.

layman: eh, help lar..
english: can you help me please? / please, help me.

chimglish: despite any abhorrence, an invaluable and adjunct aid is desperately appreciated.

layman:eh, where are u going ar?
english: may i know where are you going?

chimglish: please provide me a particular locus, or a directional purpose, you are intending to adopt.

layman: hahahaha. very funny man! hahaha
english: that was so funny!
chimglish: that was very humorous, and it tickled my intellect and senses, causing me to express myself in laughter. hahaha.

layman: huh? wat u say?
english: i beg your pardon?

chimglish: my appology for my lack of reverence, but despite all odds againts me, could you do me an exceptional favor and reciprocrate the stratospheric message you jus delivered?

TELL ME, WILL YOU SLAP ME IF I USE THESE??? hahahaha
i noe, i have jus tickled your intellect and senses, and causing you to express yourself in laughter.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment